The Marine Affairs Institute holds a major symposium every other year. These events draw national and international experts in their various fields to RWU Law. Students can attend these symposia for free. Past topics range from fisheries law, climate change and the legacy of the Deepwater Horizon disaster.
- Litigation Academy "Mediation Skills Program"
- 11:30 am - 11:30 am
- One Exchange Terrace, Providence, RI
- Free Practice LSAT Test
- 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- RWU Law Experiential Campus, 1 Empire Street, 4th Floor, Providence, RI 02903
- May Accepted Students Day with Providence Preview
- 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
- RWU Law Experiential Education Campus- Providence & Main Campus- Bristol
- School of Law Commencement
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol, RI
- Class of 2020 How to Prepare for Law School BBQ/Mixer
- 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- RWU Law Main Campus, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809