Then and Now
- Public Interest Auction
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel
- Reassessing NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN: Freedom of the Press, 50 Years Later
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- RWU School of Law
- Washington, D.C. Law Alumni Reception
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, D.C.
- New York City Alumni Networking Reception
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
- Women in Law Day
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
Peter Pascucci '03
Over the past decade, Peter Pascucci ’03 has seen more of the world than most people get to see in a lifetime. Currently stationed at the Pentagon, Pascucci is associate deputy general counsel for intelligence, working under the General Counsel to the U.S. Secretary of Defense. Before taking his current post, he spent nearly eight years serving in various roles with the Navy around the globe.
Surprisingly enough, when he started law school, Pascucci says a career in the armed forces never even crossed his mind. Once he graduated, however, Pascucci saw military service as the perfect vehicle for putting his degree to good use – and gaining invaluable experience.
“It’s been incredibly rewarding,” he says. “I didn’t have to wait five years before really getting into things. By my second year as a lawyer, I was already handling murder cases. I’ve had the benefit of practicing law while having this wonderful opportunity to serve my country.”