Master of Studies in Law
Our new, one-year Master of Studies in Law program serves learners who seek deep exposure to law and legal methods to broaden their professional skills or add value to their résumés, but don’t want to be practicing attorneys. Read more...
To address affordability, RWU Law has extended reduced tuition for the 2015-16 academic year and is offering a three-year tuition guarantee. Graduates emerge job-ready and prepared to thrive in early careers, even in today’s legal employment market. Read more...
The Clinical Guarantee
Expanding its commitment to rigorous and marketable legal education, RWU Law introduces its new experiential learning center -- and an explicit guarantee that every qualified student will be afforded a substantial clinical experience. Read more...
Applying to RWU Law
What We’re Saying
Follow RWU Law
- Clinic & Clinical Externship Info Session
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Room 262
- Alternative Spring Break 2017 Info Session
- 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
- Room 283 - School of Law Bristol Campus
- Jeopardy! | RWU Law
- All Day
- School of Law | Appellate Courtroom 283
- Marine Law Symposium
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol, RI
- LSAT Free Practice Test
- 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- RWU Law Experiential Campus, 1 Empire Street, 4th Floor, Providence, RI 02903