To address affordability, RWU Law has extended reduced tuition for the 2015-16 academic year and is offering a three-year tuition guarantee. Graduates emerge job-ready and prepared to thrive in early careers, even in today’s legal employment market. Read more...
The Clinical Guarantee
Expanding its commitment to rigorous and marketable legal education, RWU Law introduces its new experiential learning center -- and an explicit guarantee that every qualified student will be afforded a substantial clinical experience. Read more...
Semester in Practice
Our Semester in Practice Clinical Externship offers a total-immersion experience: students earn a full semester of credit training in Rhode Island, Boston, New York – anywhere in the U.S., or around the world. Read more...
Applying to RWU Law
What We’re Saying
Follow RWU Law
- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Marine Affairs Joint Degree Informational Meeting
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- David A. Logan Conference Room - Law 244
- 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Appellate Courtroom 283
- Movie Screening: Inequality for all
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Room 276
- Marine Affairs "Coffee & Conversation"
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Bay View Room