To address affordability, RWU Law has reduced tuition for the 2014-15 academic year and is offering a three-year tuition guarantee – and graduates emerge job-ready and prepared to thrive in early careers, even in today’s legal employment market. Read more...
Expanding its commitment to rigorous and marketable legal education, RWU Law introduces its new experiential learning center -- and an explicit guarantee that every qualified student will be afforded a substantial clinical experience. Read more...
Semester in Practice
Our Semester in Practice Clinical Externship offers a total-immersion experience: students earn a full semester of credit training in Rhode Island, Boston, New York – anywhere in the U.S., or around the world. Read more...
Applying to RWU Law
What We’re Saying
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University