- Litigation Academy "Mediation Skills Program"
- 11:30 am - 11:30 am
- One Exchange Terrace, Providence, RI
- Free Practice LSAT Test
- 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- RWU Law Experiential Campus, 1 Empire Street, 4th Floor, Providence, RI 02903
- May Accepted Students Day with Providence Preview
- 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
- RWU Law Experiential Education Campus- Providence & Main Campus- Bristol
- School of Law Commencement
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol, RI
- Class of 2020 How to Prepare for Law School BBQ/Mixer
- 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- RWU Law Main Campus, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
Association for Public Interest Law
The Association for Public Interest Law is a non-partisan student organization that supports students' public interest career goals while promoting public service projects. The organization meets twice per month to discuss upcoming events and projects.
Each winter, APIL teams up with the Student Bar Association to sponsor an auction to support the Public Interest Summer Stipend Program.
APIL students also attend the annual Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair in Washington, D.C., as well as other public interest law conferences. Please contact the Association for Public Interest Law for more information.