- Open Door Speaker Series: "How to Manage a Corporate Client's Crisis”
- 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol | Room 262
- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Roger on the Block
- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- One Empire Street, Providence
- Surviving the Storm 2016: Employee Benefit Compliance & Employment Law Update
- 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- RWU School of Law, Providence Campus
- Public Interest Potluck
- 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Law School Bistro
Association for Public Interest Law
The Association for Public Interest Law is a non-partisan student organization that supports students' public interest career goals while promoting public service projects. The organization meets twice per month to discuss upcoming events and projects.
Each winter, APIL teams up with the Student Bar Association to sponsor an auction to support the Public Interest Summer Stipend Program.
APIL students also attend the annual Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair in Washington, D.C., as well as other public interest law conferences. Please contact the Association for Public Interest Law for more information.