- LSAT Free Practice Test
- 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- RWU Law-- Appellate Courtroom (Room 283), 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- RWU School of Law Commencement
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- RWU Law | Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- 9:45 am - 2:30 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Master the Basics of Spinal Radiology
- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Crowne Plaza | Warwick, Rhode Island
- The Pro Bono Collaborative Annual Coctail Reception
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- One Citizens Plaza Rotunda, Providence, RI
Association for Public Interest Law
The Association for Public Interest Law is a non-partisan student organization that supports students' public interest career goals while promoting public service projects. The organization meets twice per month to discuss upcoming events and projects.
Each winter, APIL teams up with the Student Bar Association to sponsor an auction to support the Public Interest Summer Stipend Program.
APIL students also attend the annual Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair in Washington, D.C., as well as other public interest law conferences. Please contact the Association for Public Interest Law for more information.