- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Keynote Speaker: Don Graves, Deputy Assistant to President Obama and Counselor to Vice President Biden
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- RWU Law – Appellate Courtroom 283
- Champions for Justice
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Omni Providence Hotel
- Providence Experiential Campus Open House
- 5:15 pm - 7:00 pm
- RWU Law Experiential Campus, 1 Empire Street, 4th Floor, Providence, RI 02903
- ’It’s Just a Building’ – The Role of a Lawyer in Real Estate Development
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol - Bay View Room
- Washington, DC Area Info Session for Prospective Students
- 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel
Association for Public Interest Law
The Association for Public Interest Law is a non-partisan student organization that supports students' public interest career goals while promoting public service projects. The organization meets twice per month to discuss upcoming events and projects.
Each winter, APIL teams up with the Student Bar Association to sponsor an auction to support the Public Interest Summer Stipend Program.
APIL students also attend the annual Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair in Washington, D.C., as well as other public interest law conferences. Please contact the Association for Public Interest Law for more information.