- 18th Annual Rhode Island Attorney General Open Government Summit
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- RWU Law, Bristol, RI
- LSAT Free Practice Test
- 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- RWU Law-- Appellate Courtroom (Room 283), 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Incoming Student Orientation
- All Day
- RWU School of Law
- Public Interest Potluck
- 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Law School Bistro
- Surviving the Storm 2016: Employee Benefit Compliance & Employment Law Update
- 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- RWU School of Law, Providence Campus
Association for Public Interest Law
The Association for Public Interest Law is a non-partisan student organization that supports students' public interest career goals while promoting public service projects. The organization meets twice per month to discuss upcoming events and projects.
Each winter, APIL teams up with the Student Bar Association to sponsor an auction to support the Public Interest Summer Stipend Program.
APIL students also attend the annual Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair in Washington, D.C., as well as other public interest law conferences. Please contact the Association for Public Interest Law for more information.