- Class of 2019 How to Prepare for Law School BBQ
- 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Law Alumni Association Annual Breakfast Meeting
- 7:45 am - 9:15 am
- Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence
- 18th Annual Rhode Island Attorney General Open Government Summit
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- RWU Law, Bristol, RI
- LSAT Free Practice Test
- 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- RWU Law-- Appellate Courtroom (Room 283), 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
Association for Public Interest Law
The Association for Public Interest Law is a non-partisan student organization that supports students' public interest career goals while promoting public service projects. The organization meets twice per month to discuss upcoming events and projects.
Each winter, APIL teams up with the Student Bar Association to sponsor an auction to support the Public Interest Summer Stipend Program.
APIL students also attend the annual Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair in Washington, D.C., as well as other public interest law conferences. Please contact the Association for Public Interest Law for more information.