- Class of 2019 How to Prepare for Law School BBQ
- 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Law Alumni Association Annual Breakfast Meeting
- 7:45 am - 9:15 am
- Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence
- 18th Annual Rhode Island Attorney General Open Government Summit
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- RWU Law, Bristol, RI
- LSAT Free Practice Test
- 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- RWU Law-- Appellate Courtroom (Room 283), 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
As part of the School of Law's commitment to public service, all students are required to perform 50 hours of uncompensated law-related public service prior to graduation. Students are encouraged to use the public service program as a way to explore their interests, gain hands-on experience, and build their resumes.
The School of Law offers students the opportunity to receive academic credit while gaining valuable experience through the Public Interest and Judicial Externship Programs.
Students receive academic credit for participation in one of the school's three clinical programs: the Criminal Defense Clinic, the Mediation Clinic, and the Immigration Clinic.