- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Clinic & Clinical Externship Info Session
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Room 262
- Alternative Spring Break 2017 Info Session
- 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
- Room 283 - School of Law Bristol Campus
- Jeopardy! | RWU Law
- All Day
- School of Law | Appellate Courtroom 283
- Marine Law Symposium
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol, RI
As part of the School of Law's commitment to public service, all students are required to perform 50 hours of uncompensated law-related public service prior to graduation. Students are encouraged to use the public service program as a way to explore their interests, gain hands-on experience, and build their resumes.
The School of Law offers students the opportunity to receive academic credit while gaining valuable experience through the Public Interest and Judicial Externship Programs.
Students receive academic credit for participation in one of the school's three clinical programs: the Criminal Defense Clinic, the Mediation Clinic, and the Immigration Clinic.