- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Keynote Speaker: Don Graves, Deputy Assistant to President Obama and Counselor to Vice President Biden
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- RWU Law – Appellate Courtroom 283
- Champions for Justice
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Omni Providence Hotel
- Providence Experiential Campus Open House
- 5:15 pm - 7:00 pm
- RWU Law Experiential Campus, 1 Empire Street, 4th Floor, Providence, RI 02903
- ’It’s Just a Building’ – The Role of a Lawyer in Real Estate Development
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol - Bay View Room
- Washington, DC Area Info Session for Prospective Students
- 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel
As part of the School of Law's commitment to public service, all students are required to perform 50 hours of uncompensated law-related public service prior to graduation. Students are encouraged to use the public service program as a way to explore their interests, gain hands-on experience, and build their resumes.
The School of Law offers students the opportunity to receive academic credit while gaining valuable experience through the Public Interest and Judicial Externship Programs.
Students receive academic credit for participation in one of the school's three clinical programs: the Criminal Defense Clinic, the Mediation Clinic, and the Immigration Clinic.