- Open Door Speaker Series: "How to Manage a Corporate Client's Crisis”
- 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol | Room 262
- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Roger on the Block
- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- One Empire Street, Providence
- Surviving the Storm 2016: Employee Benefit Compliance & Employment Law Update
- 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- RWU School of Law, Providence Campus
- Public Interest Potluck
- 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Law School Bistro
As part of the School of Law's commitment to public service, all students are required to perform 50 hours of uncompensated law-related public service prior to graduation. Students are encouraged to use the public service program as a way to explore their interests, gain hands-on experience, and build their resumes.
The School of Law offers students the opportunity to receive academic credit while gaining valuable experience through the Public Interest and Judicial Externship Programs.
Students receive academic credit for participation in one of the school's three clinical programs: the Criminal Defense Clinic, the Mediation Clinic, and the Immigration Clinic.