- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
The Marine Affairs Institute sponsors speakers, symposia and interdisciplinary training programs that provide law students and practitioners alike with opportunities to meet with other marine law professionals in both formal and informal settings, and learn about recent developments in ocean and coastal law. Recent topics have included marine renewable energy, such as wind power; international cargo liability; ecosystem-based management and fisheries law.