- Litigation Academy "Mediation Skills Program"
- 11:30 am - 11:30 am
- One Exchange Terrace, Providence, RI
- Free Practice LSAT Test
- 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- RWU Law Experiential Campus, 1 Empire Street, 4th Floor, Providence, RI 02903
- May Accepted Students Day with Providence Preview
- 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
- RWU Law Experiential Education Campus- Providence & Main Campus- Bristol
- School of Law Commencement
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol, RI
- Class of 2020 How to Prepare for Law School BBQ/Mixer
- 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- RWU Law Main Campus, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
The Marine Affairs Institute sponsors speakers, symposia and interdisciplinary training programs that provide law students and practitioners alike with opportunities to meet with other marine law professionals in both formal and informal settings, and learn about recent developments in ocean and coastal law. Recent topics have included marine renewable energy, such as wind power; international cargo liability; ecosystem-based management and fisheries law.