- Champions for Justice Dinner and Public Interest Auction
- 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel
- Conversation with U.S. Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli, Jr.
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RWU Law Appellate Courtroom 283
- Master the Basics of Spinal Radiology
- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
- Behind Closed Doors
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Appellate Courtroom - Room 283
- Washington, DC Law Alumni Reception
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, DC
The Marine Affairs Institute sponsors speakers, symposia and interdisciplinary training programs that provide law students and practitioners alike with opportunities to meet with other marine law professionals in both formal and informal settings, and learn about recent developments in ocean and coastal law. Recent topics have included marine renewable energy, such as wind power; international cargo liability; ecosystem-based management and fisheries law.