RWU Law provides students a broad range of marine resource and maritime courses taught by full professors as well as expert practitioners. The curriculum includes courses in admiralty, fisheries, piracy, ocean and coastal law, ocean policy, and climate change.
The following 15 credits, which are all part of the MS core curriculum, may be transferred toward satisfaction of the 90 credit graduation requirement at Roger Williams University School of Law.
- LRS/MGT 500 Labor Relations and Human Resources
- LRS/ECN 526 Economics of the Labor Market
- LRS/PSC 521 Comparative Labor Relations Systems
- LRS 542 Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
- LRS 580 Professional Seminar in Labor Relations and Human Resources