RWU Law had a 86% pass rate for the July 2012 Massachusetts Bar for all first-time test takers, above the state average. Massachusetts is the state with the largest number of our graduates sitting for the exam and is our reporting state for the American Bar Association.
The following 15 credits, which are all part of the MS core curriculum, may be transferred toward satisfaction of the 90 credit graduation requirement at Roger Williams University School of Law.
- LRS/MGT 500 Labor Relations and Human Resources
- LRS/ECN 526 Economics of the Labor Market
- LRS/PSC 521 Comparative Labor Relations Systems
- LRS 542 Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
- LRS 580 Professional Seminar in Labor Relations and Human Resources