Out of 29 total state clerkship opportunities in Rhode Island, RWU Law grads hold 18 of those positions for the 2012-2013 term. This includes 8 of 11 clerkships with the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
- Add / Drop
- Advisor Change Request
- Certification of Graduation Writing Requirement
- Dean's Variance
- Enrollment Certification
- Exam Reschedule Request
- Honors Perspectives Waitlist Request
- Meal Plan Request
- Registration Permission
- Student Information Sheet
- Title IV Credit Hold Form
- Point Bid Sheet - Upper Level Legal Practice
- Letter of Good Standing
- Name Change
- Rule 9 Certification (RI)
- Initial Request for 3:03 Certification (MA)
- Amendment to existing 3:03 Certification (MA)
- Legal Internship (CT)
- Externship Credit Form
These forms allow for typed input; however, they cannot be saved.
Be sure you review your information carefully before you print and close the form.
These forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF version.