RWU Law provides students a broad range of marine resource and maritime courses taught by full professors as well as expert practitioners. The curriculum includes courses in admiralty, fisheries, piracy, ocean and coastal law, ocean policy, and climate change.
- Add / Drop
- Advisor Change Request
- Certification of Graduation Writing Requirement
- Dean's Variance
- Enrollment Certification
- Exam Reschedule Request
- Honors Perspectives Waitlist Request
- Meal Plan Request
- Registration Permission
- Student Information Sheet
- Title IV Credit Hold Form
- Point Bid Sheet - Upper Level Legal Methods
- Letter of Good Standing
- Name Change
- Rule 9 Certification (RI)
- Initial Request for 3:03 Certification (MA)
- Amendment to existing 3:03 Certification (MA)
- Legal Internship (CT)
- Externship Credit Form
These forms allow for typed input; however, they cannot be saved.
Be sure you review your information carefully before you print and close the form.
These forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF version.