RWU Law had a 86% pass rate for the July 2012 Massachusetts Bar for all first-time test takers, above the state average. Massachusetts is the state with the largest number of our graduates sitting for the exam and is our reporting state for the American Bar Association.
- Add / Drop
- Advisor Change Request
- Certification of Graduation Writing Requirement
- Dean's Variance
- Enrollment Certification
- Exam Reschedule Request
- Honors Perspectives Waitlist Request
- Meal Plan Request
- Registration Permission
- Student Information Sheet
- Title IV Credit Hold Form
- Point Bid Sheet - Upper Level Legal Practice
- Letter of Good Standing
- Name Change
- Rule 9 Certification (RI)
- Initial Request for 3:03 Certification (MA)
- Amendment to existing 3:03 Certification (MA)
- Legal Internship (CT)
- Externship Credit Form
These forms allow for typed input; however, they cannot be saved.
Be sure you review your information carefully before you print and close the form.
These forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF version.