Our students have contributed more than 120,211 hours of unpaid, law-related public service since 2000.
Law Alumni Association Board of Directors Elections
Congratulations to the newly-elected Directors!
Jamie Bachant, Class of 2012
Amy Goins, Class of 2012
Timothy Grimes, Class of 2012
Gregory Hoffman, Class of 2013
Thomas Pagliarini, Class of 2014
Jackie Rolleri, Class of 2011
2016/2017 Law Alumni Association Board of Directors
Effective July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017
- Kim Ahern, Class of 2009, Immediate Past President
- Jamie J. Bachant, Class of 2012
- Donald Epifano, Class of 2009
- Alexander Forostenko, Class of 2008
- Amy Goins, Class of 2012
- Timothy Grimes, Class of 2012
- Gregory Hoffman, Class of 2013
- Kara A. Humm, Class of 2008
- Jillian Taylor Jagling, Class of 2009
- Stephen Maguire, Class of 1996
- Thomas Pagliarini, Class of 2014
- Adam Riser, Class of 2012
- Joelle C. Rocha, Class of 2006
- Jackie Rolleri, Class of 2011
- Nicole Verdi, Class of 2014
- William K. Wray Jr., Class of 2013
Nominations for the Executive Committee nominations must be sent to email@example.com by Friday, May 27, 2016, no later than 5:00 p.m. All LAA BOD 2016-17 members are eligible for a Executive Committee nomination (excluding the Immediate Past President).
The 2016-2017 Executive Officer Election shall take place at the Annual Law Alumni Association Breakfast Meeting in conjunction with the Rhode Island Bar Association Annual Meeting scheduled for Thursday, June 16, 2016 at the Rhode Island Convention Center. Registration begins at 7:45 a.m. We hope that you will become involved in the Law Alumni Association and we thank you for your participation in the 2016-2017 Board of Directors election.