Out of 29 total state clerkship opportunities in Rhode Island, RWU Law grads hold 18 of those positions for the 2012-2013 term. This includes 8 of 11 clerkships with the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
Board of Directors
2014/2015 LAA Board of Directors Executive Committee
President - Kim Ahern, Class of 2009
Vice President - Jillian Taylor Jagling, Class of 2009
Secretary/Treasurer - James Bagley, Class of 2012
2014/2015 Law Alumni Association Board of Directors
Effective July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015
- Kim Ahern, Class of 2009
- Jamie J. Bachant, Class of 2012
- James Bagley, Class of 2012
- Laura Frechette, Class of 2004
- Amy Goins, Class of 2012
- Timothy Grimes, Class of 2012
- Robert J. Humm, Class of 2008
- Kara A. Humm, Class of 2008
- Jillian Taylor Jagling, Class of 2009
- Stephen Maguire, Class of 1996
- Mariana Ormonde, Class of 2012
- Adam Riser, Class of 2012
- Jackie Rolleri, Class of 2011
- Joelle C. Sylvia, Class of 2006
- Margreta Vellucci, Class of 2007
- William K. Wray Jr., Class of 2013
The Law Alumni Association Board of Directors meets three times yearly. All alumni are invited to attend meetings and/or join a committee. Meetings will be held from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the Roger Williams University Metro Campus, 150 Washington Street, Providence. A conference call capability will be set up for each meeting.
SAVE THE DATE!
Thursday, June 18, 2015
7:45 a.m. - Law Alumni Association Annual Breakfast Meeting - RI Convention Center.