The Marine Affairs Institute holds a major symposium every other year. These events draw national and international experts in their various fields to RWU Law. Students can attend these symposia for free. Past topics range from fisheries law, climate change and the legacy of the Deepwater Horizon disaster.
Board of Directors
2014/2015 LAA Board of Directors Executive Committee
President - Kim Ahern, Class of 2009
Vice President - Jillian Taylor Jagling, Class of 2009
Secretary/Treasurer - James Bagley, Class of 2012
2014/2015 Law Alumni Association Board of Directors
Effective July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015
- Kim Ahern, Class of 2009
- Jamie J. Bachant, Class of 2012
- James Bagley, Class of 2012
- Laura Frechette, Class of 2004
- Amy Goins, Class of 2012
- Timothy Grimes, Class of 2012
- Robert J. Humm, Class of 2008
- Kara A. Humm, Class of 2008
- Jillian Taylor Jagling, Class of 2009
- Stephen Maguire, Class of 1996
- Mariana Ormonde, Class of 2012
- Adam Riser, Class of 2012
- Jackie Rolleri, Class of 2011
- Joelle C. Sylvia, Class of 2006
- Margreta Vellucci, Class of 2007
- William K. Wray Jr., Class of 2013
The Law Alumni Association Board of Directors meets three times yearly. All alumni are invited to attend meetings and/or join a committee.
Future Meeting Dates:
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Meetings will be held from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at the Roger Williams University Metro Campus, 150 Washington Street, Providence. A conference call capability will be set up for each meeting.
SAVE THE DATE!
Thursday, June 18, 2015
7:45 a.m. - Law Alumni Association Annual Breakfast Meeting - RI Convention Center.