About the Blogger
- Select a Month
Here is some sample blog or page content. I want to insert a photo that requires a caption.
We now have a font style specific to image captions that can be applied to both large and small images as needed.
Here is what to do:
- Upload and/or insert your image.
- On the image properties GENERAL tab, be sure to include both a title and a description.
- On the APPEARANCE tab, be sure to set spacing around your image by entering a value of 5-10 for vertical and horizontal space
- Save your settings and insert your image by clicking "UPDATE"
- Use SHFT-ENTER to place your curser on the line immediately below your photo. Don't use ENTER alone, as this will create a paragraph break and too much space between the image and its caption.
- Type your caption on this line. Use ENTER when you are done to create a new paragraph if needed, otherwise just proceed to the last step.
- Select/highlight your caption text. From the STYLES pulldown in the editing toolbar, choose "caption-text".
- Voila! Done.
This process will be the same regardless of whether you are placing large, centered images or images entered in a table. Smaller images that require captions should be placed in a table cell so that both the image and its caption are constrained to the cell and text can wrap around it.