Please join the Alliance, BLSA, LLSA, and WLS for a special panel discussion with six amazing people from diverse backgrounds working in the legal field, including three RWU Law alums!
- Representative Patricia Todd, state legislator from Birmingham Alabama, and the first openly gay elected official in Alabama
- Casby Harrison, practicing civil litigation attorney in Rhode Island for over thirty years, including service as Deputy Legal Counsel to Governor Bruce Sundlun
- Susan Pepin Fay, a partner at Higgins, Cavanagh & Cooney, LLP
- Jen Coliflores, a criminal defense attorney with CPCS and an RWU alum
- Collin Bailey, a Contract Manager at CVS Caremark and an RWU alum
- Angelyne Cooper, a former law clerk to the Hon. O Rogeree Thompson, 1st Circuit Court of Appeals, and now a staff attorney at RILS. Cooper is also an RWU alum.