RWU Law offers a joint JD and master’s degree in marine affairs with the University of Rhode Island. Only 3 law schools in the U.S. offer such a joint degree.
Reciprocity Requests by Roger Williams University School of Law Students & Alumni
Reciprocity allows RWU Law students and alumni to use the career development offices of other law schools. Read more about the reciprocity policies for ABA law schools, review the policy of the school you wish to visit and then contact the Office of Career Development.
Reciprocity Requests by Graduates of Other Law Schools
We look forward to working with visiting graduates and law students from other law schools. To be granted reciprocity, please review our Reciprocity Policy below and then contact your law school’s Career Development Office with your request. We will then communicate directly with the requesting school.
Office of Career Development Reciprocity Policy
Roger Williams University School of Law Office of Career Development grants reciprocal services to students and graduates from other NALP member and ABA accredited schools.
The guidelines for reciprocity are as follows:
- Reciprocity is available in electronic format only via the Symplicity program. Services available to students and graduates include job postings and general information. Graduates and students will receive a “Reciprocity” username and password to log onto Symplicity.
- The username and password for the “Reciprocity” account can also be found on the BYU job bank site. Please see the career development office at your school for more information.
- A letter on behalf of the student/graduate requesting reciprocity must be sent by an official from the individual’s school. Please note that e-mails are the preferred method of contact.
- There is no time limit for how long students are allowed access to Symplicity.
- There are no restrictions to the number of outside students/graduates from particular schools that are allowed access to Symplicity, unless restrictions are made towards Roger Williams University School of Law students.
- Roger Williams University School of Law grants reciprocity as a privilege to students and graduates. The Office of Career Development reserves the right to deny or discontinue reciprocity at any time.
- Please send all requests to: