Our Pro Bono Collaborative mobilizes Rhode Island law firms, law students and community organizations to provide desperately needed legal assistance for the underserved residents of the state. The unique program includes 10 major law firms, over 20 community-based organizations and several dozen law students.
Each year, we participate in several regional and national career fairs, affording students the opportunity to interview across the country in locations such as New York City, Chicago, Boston and Washington, D.C. Our students have successfully obtained positions through these career fairs.
- New York University Public Interest Legal Career Fair, New York, NY
- Equal Justice Works Career Fair, Washington, D.C.
- Loyola Patent Law Interview Program, Chicago, IL
- Boston Lawyer's Group Job Fair, Boston, MA
- New England LGBTQ Career Fair at Suffolk University, Boston, MA
- Lavender Law Conference and Career Fair
Law firms, corporations, public interest and governmental agencies visit our campus to interview students. Employers are invited to interview on-campus at any time during the year. Students are notified of employers who will be interviewing on campus by the Office of Career Development and can apply through Symplicity.
Employers also contact the Office of Career Development to collect application materials from students for specific opportunities throughout the year. Students are notified of employers who are conducting resume collections by the Office of Career Development and can submit their materials through Symplicity.