Registration/Check-In begins at 3:30pm.
Orientation is mandatory for all incoming first year students. Orientation will begin on Wednesday, August 13 with a formal Welcome Program featuring Chief Justice Paul Suttell of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
Business Attire is required.
- Welcome & Orientation Overview - 9:30 – 9:45am, Room 283
- Academic Success Presentation: How to Excel in Law School - 9:45 – 11:00am, Room 283
- Meet Your Doctrinal Professors - 11:15 – 12:00pm, Section A – Room 262 Section B – Room 285
- Small Group Lunches - 12:00 – 12:45pm, Various Locations
- Experiential Education & Pro Bono: The Cutting Edge of Legal Education - 1:0
This session is mandatory for students enrolled in the Community Economic Development Clinic, Criminal Defense Clinic or Immigration Clinic are required to attend a full-day orientation on August 19, 2014. All clinical students will receive an orientation letter prior to the event outlining orientation details.
The library's digital resources showcase, ResearchFest, provides an opportunity to talk to the vendors about their products and how they are used in practice.
There's something for everyone at ResearchFest:
This luncheon is a wonderful opportunity to meet with fellow students who are interested in public interest law and to learn about the programs and opportunities that the Feinstein Center for Pro Bono & Experiential Education has to offer. Please RSVP to Feinstein.Center@rwu.edu by Wednesday, August 27th so that we can order the appropriate amount of food. Thank you!
An innovative hands-on deposition skills training program will be offered November 13 to 15, presented jointly by the U.S.