Secrets and Scandals: Reforming Rhode Island, 1986-2006
Please join us for a special event about Phil West's new book, Secrets & Scandals.
4:30 p.m. Panel Discussion
5:30 p.m. Author's Remarks
6:00 p.m. Reception
Author, Secrets & Scandals: Reforming Rhode Island, 1986-2006
Former Executive Director, Common Cause of Rhode Island
Photo Credit: Frank Mullin
- U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (RI)
- M. Charles Bakst, former political columnist, Providence Journal
- Professor Ross Cheit, Brown University
- Dr. Pablo Rodriguez, President, Latino Public Radio
- Nancy Rhodes, former Common Cause National Governing Board member
- Amy Goins, President, Common Cause Rhode Island Governing Board
- Michael J. Yelnosky, Dean, RWU Law
RSVP by November 10 to the RWU Law Office of Programs & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-254-4659.