Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
Corporate Counsel Externship
The Corporate Counsel Clinical Externship Program enables students to earn academic credit while working in the in-house corporate offices of prominent for-profit and not-for-profit entities in Rhode Island and southern New England. Student externs are trained in the various ways in which law is practiced in-house and for corporate clients, and they receive regular oversight, mentorship, and feedback from a designated field supervisor. The Program includes a two-hour weekly seminar to teach the doctrine, ethics, legal skills, and professionalism connected to these positions. The companies participating in the fall 2013 semester are: CVS, GTECH, Textron, IDC/Newport Experience, Fenway Sports Group, The Kraft Group, Care New England, Schneider Electric, and Moran Shipping Agencies.