Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
Prosecution Externship Program
Through our Prosecution Clinical Externship Program, students earn academic credit while working in a prosecution office on the federal, state or municipal level. Students are eligible to appear in court as student attorneys in federal and state courts in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Students gain valuable hands-on experience representing the government in criminal prosecutions. Students participate in a weekly two-hour seminar focusing on the challenging ethical issues of the prosecutorial role and issues within the criminal justice system.