Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
Public Interest Externship Program
Through our Public Interest Clinical Externship Program, students earn academic credit while working in a variety of non-profit or government settings. Students are eligible to appear in court as student attorneys in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts, and gain valuable hands-on experience representing low-income clients through civil legal services programs or public defender offices, advocating on behalf of the government in a variety of local or state agencies, or learning about policy development by working in local non-profit organizations. Students participate in a two-hour weekly seminar focused on reflective lawyering, professionalism, social justice, and ethics.
Fall and Spring Director, Professor
Summer Director, Professor