Summer Stipend Recipients
- Boston Law Alumni Networking Reception
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Highball Lounge, Boston
- Class of 2018 "How to Prepare for Law School" BBQ/Mixer
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Law Alumni Association Annual Breakfast Meeting
- 7:45 am - 9:15 am
- Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence
- 17th Annual Rhode Island Attorney General Open Government Summit
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol, RI
Below is a quick list of ways RWU law students can meet the NY pro bono requirement rule through RWU Law programs. This should be used as an initial guide for identifying ways you may have already met the NY pro bono requirement. Once you have identified a program that may qualify, please make sure you read the NY rule, FAQs, and the Affidavit of Compliance at: http://www.nycourts.gov/attorneys/probono/baradmissionreqs.shtml.
I have completed one of the following RWU Law Clinics:
- Criminal Defense
I have completed one of the following RWU Clinical Externship Programs (in-house corporate externships do not count):
- Public Interest Externship
I have completed my pro bono requirement doing one of the following:
- A Pro Bono Collaborative Project that involved supervision by an attorney or a judge.
- A pro bono placement with a legal services organization.
- A pro bono placement with a federal, state or local government agency.
- A pro bono placement with a public defender’s or prosecutor’s office.