Summer Stipend Recipients
- Legal Aspects of Coastal Adaptation & Resilience in Rhode Island: A Workshop for Municipal Solicitors and Staff
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- School of Law - 2nd Floor
- Law Alumni Association Holiday Reception
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Citizens Plaza Rotunda, Providence, Rhode Island
- Public Interst Potluck
- 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Law School Bistro
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Keynote Address
- RWU Law
- Champions for Justice
- 6:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Omni Providence Hotel
Below is a quick list of ways RWU law students can meet the NY pro bono requirement rule through RWU Law programs. This should be used as an initial guide for identifying ways you may have already met the NY pro bono requirement. Once you have identified a program that may qualify, please make sure you read the NY rule, FAQs, and the Affidavit of Compliance at: http://www.nycourts.gov/attorneys/probono/baradmissionreqs.shtml.
I have completed one of the following RWU Law Clinics:
- Criminal Defense
I have completed one of the following RWU Clinical Externship Programs (in-house corporate externships do not count):
- Public Interest Externship
I have completed my pro bono requirement doing one of the following:
- A Pro Bono Collaborative Project that involved supervision by an attorney or a judge.
- A pro bono placement with a legal services organization.
- A pro bono placement with a federal, state or local government agency.
- A pro bono placement with a public defender’s or prosecutor’s office.