Legal Intern at Army JAG, Virginia My internship was extremely fast-paced. I assisted with the Sexual Assault Trial Advocacy Course, helped...
Summer Stipend Recipients
- Conversation with U.S. Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli, Jr.
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RWU Law Appellate Courtroom 283
- Master the Basics of Spinal Radiology
- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
- Behind Closed Doors
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Appellate Courtroom - Room 283
- Washington, DC Law Alumni Reception
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, DC
- U.S. Supreme Court Bar Admission RWU Law Alumni Swearing-in Ceremony
- 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Washington, DC
The Pro Bono Collaborative e-newsletter provides our partners and supporters with timely information regarding our projects, new pro bono opportunities and other information relevant to increasing pro bono in Rhode Island.