Summer Stipend Recipients
- Class of 2019 How to Prepare for Law School BBQ
- 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Law Alumni Association Annual Breakfast Meeting
- 7:45 am - 9:15 am
- Rhode Island Convention Center, Providence
- 18th Annual Rhode Island Attorney General Open Government Summit
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- RWU Law, Bristol, RI
- LSAT Free Practice Test
- 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- RWU Law-- Appellate Courtroom (Room 283), 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
Where Do You Want to Go?
Providence? Boston? New York City? Washington D.C.? Los Angeles? Seoul?
RWU Law now introduces the Semester in Practice Clinical Externship – the most recent addition to our ever-expanding array of clinical programs.
The concept is total immersion: Students earn a full semester of credit training in Rhode Island, Boston, New York, or anywhere else that will benefit their educational and career goals.
When combining the Semester in Practice with other clinical and skills courses, RWU law students can spend as much as 1/3 of their law school experience gaining hands-on, practical legal experience.
Now celebrating its 20th Anniversary, RWU Law is a nimble institution that’s on the move and dedicated to delivering a legal education that works. It’s also the only law school in Rhode Island – meaning that our students enjoy the undivided attention of the bench, bar and vast client pool of a small but densely populated state.
At RWU Law, you will craft your own personalized legal education from a vast array of experiential options.