Summer Stipend Recipients
- Admissions Info Session
- 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration - Keynote Address by Paulette Brown
- 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- School of Law Appellate Courtroom 283
- Champions for Justice Dinner and Public Interest Auction
- 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel
- Behind Closed Doors
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Appellate Courtroom - Room 283
- Washington, DC Law Alumni Reception
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, DC
Where Do You Want to Go?
Providence? Boston? New York City? Washington D.C.? Los Angeles? Seoul?
RWU Law now introduces the Semester in Practice Clinical Externship – the most recent addition to our ever-expanding array of clinical programs.
The concept is total immersion: Students earn a full semester of credit training in Rhode Island, Boston, New York, or anywhere else that will benefit their educational and career goals.
When combining the Semester in Practice with other clinical and skills courses, RWU law students can spend as much as 1/3 of their law school experience gaining hands-on, practical legal experience.
Now celebrating its 20th Anniversary, RWU Law is a nimble institution that’s on the move and dedicated to delivering a legal education that works. It’s also the only law school in Rhode Island – meaning that our students enjoy the undivided attention of the bench, bar and vast client pool of a small but densely populated state.
At RWU Law, you will craft your own personalized legal education from a vast array of experiential options.