Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
Public Interest Law
The Feinstein Center for Pro Bono & Experiential Education was created to foster a pro bono culture within the law school and cultivate graduates who will give back and help those who in need. While we are the curricular arm of the public interest program at RWU Law, we work closely with the Office of Career Development to ensure that you maximize your experiential education not only through opportunities for academic credit, but also through public interest internships, conferences, and job fairs. At RWU Law, we participate in two national public interest job fairs in D.C. and at NYU School of Law, have an active student Association for Public Interest Law, and provide numerous opportunities to help you find rewarding public interest summer internships all over the world. The key to finding a rewarding public interest job is getting as much public interest experience as possible during law school, and we provide you with loads of opportunities to do just that.