Legal Intern at Army JAG, Virginia My internship was extremely fast-paced. I assisted with the Sexual Assault Trial Advocacy Course, helped...
Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Advisory Board Meeting
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- Public Interest Auction
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel
- Reassessing NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN: Freedom of the Press, 50 Years Later
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- RWU School of Law
- 21st Annual Barrister’s Ball
- 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Newport Marriott, 25 America’s Cup Avenue, Newport, Rhode Island
- Washington, D.C. Law Alumni Reception
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, D.C.
Our graduates work in public interest offices all over the country, and we have a vast network of alumni ready, willing, and able to help you with your search in different areas.