Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
RWU Law understands the financial challenges of pursuing a public interest career. We are here to help you whether you want to be a full time public interest lawyer or a private sector attorney doing pro bono work. We have financial programs designed to help you come to RWU School of Law (Public Interest Scholarships), to help you gain public interest experience through unpaid summer internships while you are here (Public Interest Summer Stipend Program), and to enable you to afford to take a public interest job when you leave (Public Interest Loan Repayment Assistance Program). We also subscribe to organizations that provide a range of funding and job opportunities. See www.PSJD.org and www.equaljusticeworks.org.