Summer Stipend Recipients
- Open Door Speaker Series: "Becoming a Powerhouse Problem-Solver for Your Business Client"
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- RWU School of Law - Room 262
- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Cybersecurity + Law Enforcement: The Cutting Edge Symposium
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- RWU Law | Bristol, Rhode Island
- Marine Affairs Joint Degree Informational Meeting
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- Pro Bono Celebration Week
- All Day
RWU Law's Public Interest Loan Repayment Assistance Program (PILRAP), created in 2008 through the incredible generosity of Jack and Sara McConnell and the University, provides up to $4000 for up to 3 years to graduates who pursue careers representing low-income clients in either civil or criminal proceedings. Graduates may apply the spring after they graduate. Whether or not students qualify for PILRAP, loan repayment assistance may also be available through the College Cost Reduction and Access Act, enacted in 2008 (information is available through the Equal Justice Works at http://www.equaljusticeworks.org/ed-debt or through www.askheatherjarvis.com).