Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
PILRAP, created in 2008 through the incredible generosity of Jack and Sara McConnell and the University, provides up to $4000 for up to 3 years, to graduates who pursue careers representing low-income clients in either civil or criminal proceedings. Graduates may apply the spring after they graduate. Whether or not students qualify for PILRAP, loan repayment assistance may also be available through the College Cost Reduction and Access Act, enacted in 2008. The most up-to-date information is available through the Equal Justice Works at http://www.equaljusticeworks.org/ed-debt or through www.askheatherjarvis.com.