Summer Stipend Recipients
- Open Door Speaker Series: "Becoming a Powerhouse Problem-Solver for Your Business Client"
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- RWU School of Law - Room 262
- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Cybersecurity + Law Enforcement: The Cutting Edge Symposium
- 8:00 am - 5:15 pm
- RWU Law | Bristol, Rhode Island
- Marine Affairs Joint Degree Informational Meeting
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- Pro Bono Celebration Week
- All Day
Students may also apply for highly competitive post-graduate public interest fellowships sponsored by many different organizations. The most well-known programs are the Equal Justice Works Fellowship Program and the Skadden Fellowship Program. These programs require students to begin planning in the spring of their second year as applications are generally due in September and require a substantial project proposal, several recommendations, etc. If you would like to explore this possibility, feel free to make an appointment with someone in the Feinstein Center and we can help you plan.