Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
Students may also apply for highly competitive post-graduate public interest fellowships sponsored by many different organizations. The most well-known programs are the Equal Justice Works Fellowship Program: http://www.equaljusticeworks.org/post-grad/equal-justice-works-fellowships and the Skadden Fellowship Program. http://www.skaddenfellowships.org/ These programs require students to begin planning in the spring of their second year as applications are generally due in September and require a substantial project proposal, several recommendations, etc. If you would like to explore this possibility, feel free to make an appointment with someone in the Feinstein Center and we can help you plan.