At the Bronx Defenders, I have gained practical courtroom experience as well as learned what it really means to provide holistic defense....
Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Advisory Board Meeting
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- Public Interest Auction
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel
- Reassessing NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN: Freedom of the Press, 50 Years Later
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- RWU School of Law
- 21st Annual Barrister’s Ball
- 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Newport Marriott, 25 America’s Cup Avenue, Newport, Rhode Island
- Washington, D.C. Law Alumni Reception
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, D.C.
Public Interest Scholarships are awarded to students who have shown a strong commitment to public interest law and a willingness to enter into public interest law after graduation. These scholarships are awarded at the time of admission.