Legal Intern at Army JAG, Virginia My internship was extremely fast-paced. I assisted with the Sexual Assault Trial Advocacy Course, helped...
Summer Stipend Recipients
- 1L & Transfer Student Public Interest Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Bay View Room
- Public Interest Potluck
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- 3rd Annual Professor Anthony J. Santoro Business Law Lecture Series
- 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Omni Hotel Providence
- 2nd Annual Law Alumni Weekend
- All Day
Public Interest Scholarships are awarded to students who have shown a strong commitment to public interest law and a willingness to enter into public interest law after graduation. These scholarships are awarded at the time of admission.