Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
Summer Stipend Program
Public interest summer internships are invaluable opportunities to gain experience, make contacts and build upon your commitment to public interest. Because many public interest opportunities are unpaid, students can apply for a summer stipend through the Office of Career Development's competitive Public Interest Stipend Program. Historically, twenty-five to thirty stipends are awarded each year. Stipends have allowed students to work for employers such as the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Refugees, the Bronx Defenders, and South Coastal Counties Legal Services, and in locations as far and wide as Ghana, Nepal, Alaska, and Mississippi.