Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
Asia-Sierra Millette - Legal Intern, Bronx Defenders, New York
At the Bronx Defenders, I have gained practical courtroom experience as well as learned what it really means to provide holistic defense. The lawyers at the Bronx Defenders care about the whole client, not just the legal case, and I’ve been able to learn from some of the most talented public defenders anywhere. After spending my “Alternative Spring Break” here during my first year of law school, I applied to come back for my second summer. I am so glad that I did.