Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
Jennifer Roth - Federal Defender, Georgia
My experience at this internship has been incredible and unforgettable. I assisted an attorney with research for her oral argument in front of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals and then observed the argument. I was then able to go to the state prison to meet with that client, who is currently on Georgia's death row, and will continue those visits throughout the summer. Lastly, I did research on claims of ineffective assistance of trial counsel and jury misconduct on another case in preparation for a Federal District Court Brief that I will help draft, and have had the opportunity to meet with that client on death row.