Summer Stipend Recipients
- Marine Affairs Student Roundtable Luncheon
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- "Should there be some form of judicial - or other independent - review of NCAA enforcement actions?"
- 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- All Day
- RWU Law, Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Women in Law Day
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Ten Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI
- A Constitutional Convention for Rhode Island?
- 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Bryant University
Tunde T. Adepegba - Legal Intern at Army JAG, Virginia
Legal Intern at Army JAG, Virginia
My internship was extremely fast-paced. I assisted with the Sexual Assault Trial Advocacy Course, helped write an article on pre-trial confinement for all Army prosecutors, and researched a search-and-seizure issue related to government emails in courts-martial.