RWU Law has 27 active student groups, including Maritime Law Society, Association for Public Interest Law and Multicultural Law Students Association, which allow students to get involved in a variety of extracurricular activities and hear from speakers on a multitude of topics.
- Marine Affairs Advisory Board Meeting
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- Public Interest Auction
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel
- Reassessing NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN: Freedom of the Press, 50 Years Later
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- RWU School of Law
- 21st Annual Barrister’s Ball
- 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Newport Marriott, 25 America’s Cup Avenue, Newport, Rhode Island
- Washington, D.C. Law Alumni Reception
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, D.C.