RWU Law students can apply to receive up to $3,500 in a public interest summer stipend. Students chosen have used this funding to finance their summer work in New England, across the U.S. and beyond.
- 15th Annual Rhode Island Attorney General Open Government Summit
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- School of Law, Bristol, R.I.
- RWU Law 20th Anniversary CVS Caremark Downtown 5K Team
- 11:15 am - 12:30 pm
- Providence, RI
- 2nd Annual Professor Anthony J. Santoro Business Law Lecture Series
- 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Omni Providence Hotel, One West Exchange Street, Providence, Rhode Island
- RWU Law Alumni Celebration Welcome Reception
- 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Aidan’s Irish Pub, 5 John Street, Bristol, Rhode Island
- RWU Law Alumni Celebration Weekend
- All Day
- RWU Law Bristol Campus