RWU Law had a 86% pass rate for the July 2012 Massachusetts Bar for all first-time test takers, above the state average. Massachusetts is the state with the largest number of our graduates sitting for the exam and is our reporting state for the American Bar Association.
Can I print wirelessly from my laptop or mobile device?
- You may upload a document, print from a web address, print (configuration required), or print from email.
- Please follow the appropriate directions in our page on Wireless Printing.
How can I photocopy in the library?
- There are two copiers available for use by library patrons, located in the Library Print Center.
How much is printing and photocopying?
- Printing is $0.07 per page with a print/copy card.
- Photocopying is $0.05 per page with a print/copy card.
How do I obtain a print/copy card?
- Use your RWU Law Student ID as a print/copy card. Your student ID includes a per semester print/copy credit of $15.00.
- The printing/photocopying credit on the ID card may not be used for other purposes.
- If you do not have your ID, you may purchase a card from the “ValuePort” terminal in the Library Print Center for $1, $5, $10 or $20 values.
Where do I add money to my RWU Law Student ID card?
- At the "ValuePort" terminal in the Library Print Center.
- At the Student Finance and Records or Food Services offices.
NOTE: Money added to your ID card may be used for printing/copying or any other purpose.
Can I use cash instead of a card for printing/copying?
Where can I obtain change?
- The Law Library does not have change available. However, student services, the bookstore, or the cafeteria will usually oblige.
Getting Help with Printers/Copiers
What do I do if the copier malfunctions?
- Notify the staff at the Circulation Desk. For paper jams or more paper, they will attempt to resolve the problem. For more serious problems, they will contact the appropriate personnel.
What do I do if a printer malfunctions?
- If a computer lab assistant is on duty, ask the computer lab assistant for help. If a computer lab assistant is on duty, the computer lab assistant will be available at the Circulation Desk.
- If no computer lab assistant is on duty, ask the Circulation Desk asistants. The problem may be one they can resolve or they will request assistance from the Technology/Access Services Assistant or a librarian.
What if a card reader takes money from my card, but I do not receive my copy/printout?
- Check first with the computer lab assistant or Circulation Desk staff for assistance. The problem may be one they can resolve or they will request assistance from appropriate library personnel.