RWU Law partners with the Alpert Medical School of Brown Medical School and the Rhode Island Center for Law and Public Policy in the Rhode Island Medical-Legal Partnership for Children. This unique collaboration offers legal services to low-income families at Hasbro Children’s Hospital.
Can I print wirelessly from my laptop or mobile device?
- You may upload a document, print from a web address, print (configuration required), or print from email.
- Please follow the appropriate directions in our page on Wireless Printing.
How can I photocopy in the library?
- There are two copiers available for use by library patrons, located in the Library Print Center.
How much is printing and photocopying?
- Printing is $0.07 per page with a print/copy card.
- Photocopying is $0.05 per page with a print/copy card.
How do I obtain a print/copy card?
- Use your RWU Law Student ID as a print/copy card. Your student ID includes a per semester print/copy credit of $15.00.
- The printing/photocopying credit on the ID card may not be used for other purposes.
- If you do not have your ID, you may purchase a card from the “ValuePort” terminal in the Library Print Center for $1, $5, $10 or $20 values.
Where do I add money to my RWU Law Student ID card?
- At the "ValuePort" terminal in the Library Print Center.
- At the Student Finance and Records or Food Services offices.
- Online using Get Funds. For more information on this option, go to the School of Law UniCard page.
NOTE: Money added to your ID card may be used for printing/copying or any other purpose.
Can I use cash instead of a card for printing/copying?
Where can I obtain change?
- The Law Library does not have change available. However, student services, the bookstore, or the cafeteria will usually oblige.
What do I do if the copier malfunctions?
- Notify the staff at the Circulation Desk. For paper jams or more paper, they will attempt to resolve the problem. For more serious problems, they will contact the appropriate personnel.
What do I do if a printer malfunctions?
- Ask for assistance at the Circulation Desk. The problem may be one that the Circulation Desk Assistants can resolve or they will request assistance from appropriate library personnel or MediaTech.
What if a card reader takes money from my card, but I do not receive my copy/printout?
- Check with the Circulation Desk staff for assistance. The problem may be one they can resolve or they will request assistance from appropriate library personnel.