RWU Law study abroad opportunities are offered in Tianjin, China, Buenos Aries, Argentina and a combined program in Geneva, Switzerland and The Hague, Netherlands.
Use Wireless and Library Computers
How do I connect to the wireless network in the Law Library and Law School building?
First Use Each Semester
- Each semester, students who are have not previously registered their PC on the RWU computer registration system login will be prompted to begin the registration/remediation process when connecting to the Students1 wireless network.
- The network security key needed in the registration process is posted in the library.
- The registration is good for the entire semester.
- Note: using the Students1 network instead of Public provides students with better bandwidth and improved security. You will also need to be connected to the Students1 network for wireless printing.
- Open your Internet browser.
- At the "Security Alert" screen, click <Yes>
- Enter your e-mail login and password with RWU at the end of the password as your User name & Password and click "I accept terms of service." [Password example: js1111RWU]
- Click "Log In."
- Remember: The Students1 wireless network provides students with better bandwidth, improved security, and access to wireless printing.
How do I log in to one of the computers in the Law Library if it prompts for a login password?
- Press <Enter>.
Who do I contact if I have a problem with one of the computers or a question about the software?
- When available, check first with the computer lab monitor on duty.
- If no computer lab monitor is on duty, ask the Circulation Desk staff for assistance. The problem/question may be one they can resolve or they will request assistance from the Technology/Access Services Assistant or a librarian, if available.
How do I log in to MyRWU?
- The "Login ID" is the first initial of the first name, the last name, the 4th digit of the birth date [six for January 6th, 0106], the last digit of the student ID, and the last digit of the social security number. Information on the "Password" can be obtained on the MyRWU website.
How do I log in to Bridges?
- The Bridges web site provides a useful help page with full “Student Login Information.”