RWU Law students have come from almost every state, hundreds of undergraduate institutions, and nations as diverse as Canada, China, Guatemala, India, Ireland, Liberia, Russia, South Korea and Zimbabwe.
Use Wireless and Library Computers
How do I connect to the wireless network in the Law Library and Law School building?
First Use Each Semester
- Each semester, students who are have not previously registered their PC on the RWU computer registration system login will be prompted to begin the registration/remediation process when connecting to the Students1 wireless network.
- The network security key needed in the registration process is posted in the library.
- The registration is good for the entire semester.
- Note: using the Students1 network instead of Public provides students with better bandwidth and improved security. You will also need to be connected to the Students1 network for wireless printing.
- Open your Internet browser.
- At the "Security Alert" screen, click <Yes>
- Enter your e-mail login and password with RWU at the end of the password as your User name & Password and click "I accept terms of service." [Password example: js1111RWU]
- Click "Log In."
- Remember: The Students1 wireless network provides students with better bandwidth, improved security, and access to wireless printing.
How do I log in to one of the computers in the Law Library if it prompts for a login password?
- Press <Enter>.
Who do I contact if I have a problem with one of the computers or a question about the software?
- When available, check first with the computer lab monitor on duty.
- If no computer lab monitor is on duty, ask the Circulation Desk staff for assistance. The problem/question may be one they can resolve or they will request assistance from the Technology/Access Services Assistant or a librarian, if available.
How do I log in to MyRWU?
- The "Login ID" is the first initial of the first name, the last name, the 4th digit of the birth date [six for January 6th, 0106], the last digit of the student ID, and the last digit of the social security number. Information on the "Password" can be obtained on the MyRWU website.
How do I log in to Bridges?
- The Bridges web site provides a useful help page with full “Student Login Information.”