Our Pro Bono Collaborative mobilizes Rhode Island law firms, law students and community organizations to provide desperately needed legal assistance for the underserved residents of the state. The unique program includes 10 major law firms, over 20 community-based organizations and several dozen law students.
Use Wireless and Library Computers
How do I connect to the wireless network in the Law Library and Law School building?
First Use Each Semester
- Each semester, students who are have not previously registered their PC on the RWU computer registration system login will be prompted to begin the registration/remediation process when connecting to the Students1 wireless network.
- The network security key needed in the registration process is posted in the library.
- The registration is good for the entire semester.
- Note: using the Students1 network instead of the RWUGuests network provides students with better bandwidth and improved security. You will also need to be connected to the Students1 network for wireless printing and to use the secure exam software.
- Open your Internet browser.
- At the "Security Alert" screen, click <Yes>
- Enter your e-mail login and password with RWU at the end of the password as your User name & Password and click "I accept terms of service." [Password example: js1111RWU]
- Click "Log In."
- Remember: The Students1 wireless network provides students with better bandwidth, improved security, and access to wireless printing.
How do I log in to one of the computers in the Law Library if it prompts for a login password?
- Press <Enter>.
Who do I contact if I have a problem with one of the computers or a question about the software?
- Ask for assistance at the Circulation Desk. The problem may be one that the Circulation Desk Assistants can resolve or they will request assistance from the Technology/Access Services Assistant or a librarian.
How do I log in to MyRWU?
- The "Login" is the first initial of the first name, the last name, the last three digits of the student ID @academics.rwu. Everything is lowercase. [Example: email@example.com]
- The “Password" is the first initial of the first name, the first initial of the last name (both in lower case), the last four digits of the social security number and RWU in uppercase. [Example: js1234RWU]
- NOTE: Changing your email password does not also change your MyRWU login password.
How do I log in to Bridges?
- The Bridges web site provides a useful help page with full “Student Login Information.”