RWU Law provides students a broad range of marine resource and maritime courses taught by full professors as well as expert practitioners. The curriculum includes courses in admiralty, fisheries, piracy, ocean and coastal law, ocean policy, and climate change.
Law firms that are currently involved in Pro Bono Collaborative Projects include:
- Burns & Levinson LLP
- Edwards Wildman LLP
- Hinckley Allen & Snyder LLP
- Motley Rice LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Pannone Lopes Devereaux & West LLC
- Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Taylor Duane Barton & Gilman LLP
- Ratcliffe Harten Burke & Galamaga LLP
- Whelan & Siket LLP
If your law firm is interested in in participating in the Pro Bono Collaborative, please contact Eliza Vorenberg at (401) 254-4597 or email@example.com.