RWU Law has 27 active student groups, including Maritime Law Society, Association for Public Interest Law and Multicultural Law Students Association, which allow students to get involved in a variety of extracurricular activities and hear from speakers on a multitude of topics.
Law firms that are currently involved in Pro Bono Collaborative Projects include:
- Burns & Levinson LLP
- Edwards Wildman LLP
- Hinckley Allen & Snyder LLP
- Motley Rice LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Pannone Lopes Devereaux & West LLC
- Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Taylor Duane Barton & Gilman LLP
- Ratcliffe Harten Burke & Galamaga LLP
- Whelan & Siket LLP
If your law firm is interested in in participating in the Pro Bono Collaborative, please contact Eliza Vorenberg at (401) 254-4597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.