RWU Law partners with the Alpert Medical School of Brown Medical School and the Rhode Island Center for Law and Public Policy in the Rhode Island Medical-Legal Partnership for Children. This unique collaboration offers legal services to low-income families at Hasbro Children’s Hospital.
Law firms that are currently involved in Pro Bono Collaborative Projects include:
- Burns & Levinson LLP
- Edwards Wildman LLP
- Hinckley Allen & Snyder LLP
- Motley Rice LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Pannone Lopes Devereaux & West LLC
- Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Taylor Duane Barton & Gilman LLP
- Ratcliffe Harten Burke & Galamaga LLP
- Whelan & Siket LLP
If your law firm is interested in in participating in the Pro Bono Collaborative, please contact Eliza Vorenberg at (401) 254-4597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.