RWU Law students can apply to receive up to $3,500 in a public interest summer stipend. Students chosen have used this funding to finance their summer work in New England, across the U.S. and beyond.
Law firms that are currently involved in Pro Bono Collaborative Projects include:
- Burns & Levinson LLP
- Edwards Wildman LLP
- Hinckley Allen & Snyder LLP
- Motley Rice LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Pannone Lopes Devereaux & West LLC
- Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Taylor Duane Barton & Gilman LLP
- Ratcliffe Harten Burke & Galamaga LLP
- Whelan & Siket LLP
If your law firm is interested in in participating in the Pro Bono Collaborative, please contact Eliza Vorenberg at (401) 254-4597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.