74% of RWU Law 1L students come from outside of Rhode Island. There are 22 states represented in the Class of 2017 alone.
Law firms that are currently involved in Pro Bono Collaborative Projects include:
- Burns & Levinson LLP
- Edwards Wildman LLP
- Hinckley Allen & Snyder LLP
- Motley Rice LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Pannone Lopes Devereaux & West LLC
- Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Taylor Duane Barton & Gilman LLP
- Ratcliffe Harten Burke & Galamaga LLP
- Whelan & Siket LLP
If your law firm is interested in in participating in the Pro Bono Collaborative, please contact Eliza Vorenberg at (401) 254-4597 or email@example.com.