- Champions for Justice Dinner and Public Interest Auction
- 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel
- Conversation with U.S. Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli, Jr.
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RWU Law Appellate Courtroom 283
- Master the Basics of Spinal Radiology
- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
- Behind Closed Doors
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Appellate Courtroom - Room 283
- Washington, DC Law Alumni Reception
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, DC
The public service requirement offers a unique opportunity for law students to gain hands-on legal experience, build their legal skills and resume, and, most importantly, to serve the community using their newly develop legal knowledge. As such, students should plan ahead to ensure that they get the most out of their public service experience. Students are encouraged to explore public service options on Symplicity.