- Legal Aspects of Coastal Adaptation & Resilience in Rhode Island: A Workshop for Municipal Solicitors and Staff
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- School of Law - 2nd Floor
- Law Alumni Association Holiday Reception
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Citizens Plaza Rotunda, Providence, Rhode Island
- Public Interst Potluck
- 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Law School Bistro
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration Keynote Address
- RWU Law
- Champions for Justice
- 6:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Omni Providence Hotel
Post Graduate Fellowships are available to exceptional students committed to a career in public interest law. These prestigious placements are highly competitive; interested students should start planning with FILS & the Office of Career Services early in their law school career. Applications are generally due during the fall of the second year.
Post-graduate fellowship opportunities are listed at www.PSLawNet.org and in the fellowship guide available in the Feinstein Institute Office Library. Students are encouraged to set up an appointment with the Feinstein Institute to discuss their options well in advance of the deadline.