- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Public Interest Potluck
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Providence, RI
- 4th Annual Professor Anthony J. Santoro Business Law Lecture Series
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Omni Hotel Providence
- 1L Marine Affairs "Meet the Bay" Boat Trip with Save The Bay
- 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Leaves from Herreshoff Dock, Bristol
- 3rd Annual Law Alumni Weekend
- 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Post Graduate Fellowships are available to exceptional students committed to a career in public interest law. These prestigious placements are highly competitive; interested students should start planning with FILS & the Office of Career Services early in their law school career. Applications are generally due during the fall of the second year.
Post-graduate fellowship opportunities are listed at www.PSLawNet.org and in the fellowship guide available in the Feinstein Institute Office Library. Students are encouraged to set up an appointment with the Feinstein Institute to discuss their options well in advance of the deadline.