- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Cybersecurity + Law Enforcement: The Cutting Edge Symposium
- 8:00 am - 5:15 pm
- RWU Law | Bristol, Rhode Island
- Marine Affairs Joint Degree Informational Meeting
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- Pro Bono Celebration Week
- All Day
- Pro Bono Celebration Week - Law & Organizing Events
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Post Graduate Fellowships are available to exceptional students committed to a career in public interest law. These prestigious placements are highly competitive; interested students should start planning with FILS & the Office of Career Services early in their law school career. Applications are generally due during the fall of the second year.
Post-graduate fellowship opportunities are listed at www.PSLawNet.org and in the fellowship guide available in the Feinstein Institute Office Library. Students are encouraged to set up an appointment with the Feinstein Institute to discuss their options well in advance of the deadline.