- 17th Annual Law Alumni Association Scholarship Golf Tournament
- 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Metacoment Country Club, East Providence, RI
- Marine Affairs Coffee & Conversation - "Marine Law Opportunities"
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Room 244
- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Clinic & Clinical Externship Info Session
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Room 262
- Alternative Spring Break 2017 Info Session
- 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
- Room 283 - School of Law Bristol Campus
Post Graduate Fellowships are available to exceptional students committed to a career in public interest law. These prestigious placements are highly competitive; interested students should start planning with FILS & the Office of Career Services early in their law school career. Applications are generally due during the fall of the second year.
Post-graduate fellowship opportunities are listed at www.PSLawNet.org and in the fellowship guide available in the Feinstein Institute Office Library. Students are encouraged to set up an appointment with the Feinstein Institute to discuss their options well in advance of the deadline.