- Sounding the Alarm on Mass Incarceration - Moving Beyond the Problem and Toward Solutions
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Accepted Students Day
- 9:45 am - 2:15 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- School of Law Commencement
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- RWU School of Law, Bristol, RI
Post Graduate Fellowships are available to exceptional students committed to a career in public interest law. These prestigious placements are highly competitive; interested students should start planning with FILS & the Office of Career Services early in their law school career. Applications are generally due during the fall of the second year.
Post-graduate fellowship opportunities are listed at www.PSLawNet.org and in the fellowship guide available in the Feinstein Institute Office Library. Students are encouraged to set up an appointment with the Feinstein Institute to discuss their options well in advance of the deadline.