- 15th Annual Rhode Island Attorney General Open Government Summit
- 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- School of Law, Bristol, R.I.
- RWU Law 20th Anniversary CVS Caremark Downtown 5K Team
- 11:15 am - 12:30 pm
- Providence, RI
- 2nd Annual Professor Anthony J. Santoro Business Law Lecture Series
- 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Omni Providence Hotel, One West Exchange Street, Providence, Rhode Island
- RWU Law Alumni Celebration Welcome Reception
- 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Aidan’s Irish Pub, 5 John Street, Bristol, Rhode Island
- RWU Law Alumni Celebration Weekend
- All Day
- RWU Law Bristol Campus
The PBC staff identifies and develops pro bono projects that appeal to transactional and business attorneys, facilitates ongoing pro bono projects and works to increase access to justice in an effort to leverage and maximize limited resources. The PBC is not a referral program where individual attorneys are matched with clients. Instead the PBC matches law firms with community organizations to provide pro bono legal assistance in a specific area of law that affects a large number of the organization’s clients and fits within the expertise and/or interest of the law firm’s attorneys. An important goal of the PBC is to develop project partnerships, and ultimately long-lasting relationships between law firms and community organizations. Each PBC project partnership includes one or more law firm attorneys, at least one RWU Law student to support the work of the attorney(s) and the CBO staff.