Lawyers Weekly covered the Pro Bono Collaborative's 3rd annual reception, “Only in Rhode Island,” supporting legal services for low-income residents.
From R.I. LAWYERS WEEKLY: "Legal luminaries gather to support pro bono project" by R.I. Lawyers Weekly Staff
June 18, 2012: The Pro Bono Collaborative at Roger Williams University School of Law held its third annual cocktail reception, “Only in Rhode Island,” at One Citizens Plaza in Providence. More than 100 members of the bench, bar, faculty, staff, alumni and students came together to celebrate and raise funds for the PBC, which provides legal services to low-income Ocean State citizens.
Some pictures from the event:
1. RWU Law Dean David A. Logan addresses the guests.
2. Providence Housing Court Judge and RWU Law Professor Jorge O. Elorza and Linn F. Freedman of Nixon Peabody
3. Elizabeth Tobin Tyler, RWU Law director of public service and community partnerships, and Robert B. Mann of Mann & Mitchell
4. Supreme Court Chief Justice Paul A. Suttell and colleagues
5. The Rev. Mary Margaret Earl of McAuley Ministries and Sister Theresita of McAuley House.
© Copyright 2012, Rhode Island Lawyers Weekly. All Rights Reserved.