THE FOLLOWING IMMUNIZATIONS ARE REQUIRED BY RI DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH FOR ALL STUDENTS
- DPT/DT/TDAP Must have one (1) Tdap & also last dose of Td or Tdap must be within last 10 years
- MMR Two doses of MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) both given after 12 months of age, or disease confirmed by office record or positive titre
- VARICELLA (chicken pox) One dose after 1 year of age, or two doses after 13 years of age, or disease confirmed by office record or positive titre
- HEPATITIS B Three doses Hepatitis B vaccine required, or positive titre (or two adult doses between the ages of 11-15)
- MENINGITIS VACCINE One dose of meningococcal conjugate (MCV4) vaccine is required for students previously unvaccinated (under 22 years of age). A second booster dose is required if the first dose was given before 16 years of age.
All students entering Roger Williams University School of Law or other Rhode Island university/college need to be up-to-date on the required immunizations listed above BEFORE the first day of Orientation.