Master of Studies in Law
Our new, one-year Master of Studies in Law program serves learners who seek deep exposure to law and legal methods to broaden their professional skills or add value to their résumés, but don’t want to be practicing attorneys. Read more...
To address affordability, RWU Law has extended reduced tuition for the 2015-16 academic year and is offering a three-year tuition guarantee. Graduates emerge job-ready and prepared to thrive in early careers, even in today’s legal employment market. Read more...
The Clinical Guarantee
Expanding its commitment to rigorous and marketable legal education, RWU Law introduces its new experiential learning center -- and an explicit guarantee that every qualified student will be afforded a substantial clinical experience. Read more...
Applying to RWU Law
What We’re Saying
Follow RWU Law
- Law Alumni Weekend
- All Day
- Providence, Rhode Island
- 17th Annual Law Alumni Association Scholarship Golf Tournament
- 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Metacoment Country Club, East Providence, RI
- Marine Affairs Coffee & Conversation - "Marine Law Opportunities"
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Room 244
- Info Session for Prospective Students
- 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- RWU Law, 10 Metacom Avenue, Bristol, RI 02809
- Clinic & Clinical Externship Info Session
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Room 262