A broad and expanding network
linking past, present and future.
Alumni support and vision are the hallmarks of any great institution of higher learning. The support and enthusiasm of RWU Law's more than 2,600 alumni are integral to shaping and realizing its goals and its future.
As RWU Law enters its 20th year, alumni events are enjoying consistently high attendance and interest. At its 14th Annual Golf Tournament, the Law Alumni Association raised more than $13,000 for the Law Alumni Association Scholarship Fund, with more than 100 alumni, faculty, staff, and students in attendance. It's a great turnout and a great result -- but your participation and support are needed too.
As an RWU Law alum, the School of Law holds a very important place in your past -- and should also hold a place of importance in your present and future. If you are interested in further information regarding the Law Alumni Association or any of its committees, please contact the Office of Law Alumni Relations at (401) 254-4541 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Champions for Justice Dinner and Public Interest Auction
- 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel
- Conversation with U.S. Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli, Jr.
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RWU Law Appellate Courtroom 283
- Master the Basics of Spinal Radiology
- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
- Behind Closed Doors
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Appellate Courtroom - Room 283
- Washington, DC Law Alumni Reception
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, DC