A broad and expanding network
linking past, present and future.
Alumni support and vision are the hallmarks of any great institution of higher learning. The support and enthusiasm of RWU Law's more than 2,600 alumni are integral to shaping and realizing its goals and its future.
As RWU Law enters its 20th year, alumni events are enjoying consistently high attendance and interest. At its 14th Annual Golf Tournament, the Law Alumni Association raised more than $13,000 for the Law Alumni Association Scholarship Fund, with more than 100 alumni, faculty, staff, and students in attendance. It's a great turnout and a great result -- but your participation and support are needed too.
As an RWU Law alum, the School of Law holds a very important place in your past -- and should also hold a place of importance in your present and future. If you are interested in further information regarding the Law Alumni Association or any of its committees, please contact the Office of Law Alumni Relations at (401) 254-4541 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4th Annual Professor Anthony J. Santoro Business Law Lecture Series
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Omni Hotel Providence
- 3rd Annual Law Alumni Weekend
- 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- 16th Annual RWU Law Alumni Association Scholarship Golf Tournament
- 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Metacomet Country Club | East Providence, Rhode Island
- Open Door Speaker Series: "Becoming a Powerhouse Problem-Solver for Your Business Client"
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- RWU School of Law - Room 262
- CLE Program: Hands-on Training Program in Direct and Cross-Examination Skills
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Federal Courthouse, Providence