Expanding its commitment to rigorous and marketable legal education, RWU Law introduces its new experiential learning center -- and an explicit guarantee that every qualified student will be afforded a substantial clinical experience. Read more...
Semester in Practice
Our Semester in Practice Clinical Externship offers total-immersion experience: students earn a full semester of credit working in Rhode Island, Boston, New York – anywhere in the U.S., or around the world. Read more...
Raising the Bar
RWU Law grads historically turn in strong bar exam performances. In July 2012, first-time takers passed Rhode Island at 86%, Massachusetts at 86% and Connecticut at 90%, beating the state average in all three. Read more...
Applying to RWU Law
What We’re Saying
- Law Alumni Association Holiday Reception
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- One Citizens Plaza, Providence, Rhode Island
- Marine Affairs Advisory Board Meeting
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Bay View Room
- Public Interest Auction
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel
- Reassessing NEW YORK TIMES CO. V. SULLIVAN: Freedom of the Press, 50 Years Later
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- RWU School of Law
- 21st Annual Barrister’s Ball
- 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Newport Marriott, 25 America’s Cup Avenue, Newport, Rhode Island