To address affordability, RWU Law has extended reduced tuition for the 2015-16 academic year and is offering a three-year tuition guarantee. Graduates emerge job-ready and prepared to thrive in early careers, even in today’s legal employment market. Read more...
The Clinical Guarantee
Expanding its commitment to rigorous and marketable legal education, RWU Law introduces its new experiential learning center -- and an explicit guarantee that every qualified student will be afforded a substantial clinical experience. Read more...
Semester in Practice
Our Semester in Practice Clinical Externship offers a total-immersion experience: students earn a full semester of credit training in Rhode Island, Boston, New York – anywhere in the U.S., or around the world. Read more...
Applying to RWU Law
What We’re Saying
Follow RWU Law
- Conversation with U.S. Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli, Jr.
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- RWU Law Appellate Courtroom 283
- Master the Basics of Spinal Radiology
- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
- Behind Closed Doors
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Appellate Courtroom - Room 283
- Washington, DC Law Alumni Reception
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Marriott Washington at Metro Center, 775 12th Street NW, Washington, DC
- U.S. Supreme Court Bar Admission RWU Law Alumni Swearing-in Ceremony
- 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Washington, DC