RWU Law had a 86% pass rate for the July 2012 Massachusetts Bar for all first-time test takers, above the state average. Massachusetts is the state with the largest number of our graduates sitting for the exam and is our reporting state for the American Bar Association.
Dean of Students
|Dean of Students
The purpose of the Dean of Students Office is to promote student success by acting as an advocate and an administrative liaison for students. The Dean of Students office is equipped to provide appropriate resources and guidance for a wide variety of student needs and concerns. The Dean of Students Office is located in the Dean's Suite.
This office supports student needs including:
- Accommodations for students with disabilities
- Orientation programs for entering students
- Support for students with temporary medical concerns and family emergencies
- Support for students with personal problems
- Connecting students to resources on-campus or in Bristol, including academic resources and mental heath counseling
- Requests for Medical or Personal Leave of Absences