RWU Law students have come from almost every state, hundreds of undergraduate institutions, and nations as diverse as Canada, China, Guatemala, India, Ireland, Liberia, Russia, South Korea and Zimbabwe.
Dean of Students
|Dean of Students
The purpose of the Dean of Students Office is to promote student success by acting as an advocate and an administrative liaison for students. The Dean of Students office is equipped to provide appropriate resources and guidance for a wide variety of student needs and concerns. The Dean of Students Office is located in the Dean's Suite.
This office supports student needs including:
- Accommodations for students with disabilities
- Orientation programs for entering students
- Support for students with temporary medical concerns and family emergencies
- Support for students with personal problems
- Connecting students to resources on-campus or in Bristol, including academic resources and mental health counseling
- Requests for Medical or Personal Leaves of Absence