Our Pro Bono Collaborative mobilizes Rhode Island law firms, law students and community organizations to provide desperately needed legal assistance for the underserved residents of the state. The unique program includes 10 major law firms, over 20 community-based organizations and several dozen law students.
Course & Exam Schedules
Point Bid Sheet Procedures - Upper Level Legal Practice Courses
Important Exam Information
- Summer 2016 Final Exam Dates and Room Assignments
- First Year Exam Information Session
- Exam Policies and Guidelines
- Take Home Exam Instructions
- Final Exam Software Instructions
- Mock Exam
Course Registration Information
Fall 2015 04/13/15 through 04/17/15
Spring 2016 10/26/15 through 10/30/15
Summer 2016 03/16/16 through 03/18/16
Fall 2016 04/11/16 through 04/16/16
Documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader.