RWU Law provides students a broad range of marine resource and maritime courses taught by full professors as well as expert practitioners. The curriculum includes courses in admiralty, fisheries, piracy, ocean and coastal law, ocean policy, and climate change.
Course & Exam Schedules
Point Bid Sheet Procedures - Upper Level Legal Practice Courses
Important Exam Information
- Fall 2015 Final Exam Dates and Room Assignments
- First Year Exam Information Session
- Exam Policies and Guidelines
- Take Home Exam Instructions
- Final Exam Software Instructions
- Mock Exam
Course Registration Information
Fall 2015 04/13/15 through 04/17/15
Spring 2016 10/26/15 through 10/30/15
Summer 2016 03/16/16 through 03/18/16
Fall 2016 04/11/16 through 04/16/16
Documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader.