RWU Law had a 86% pass rate for the July 2012 Massachusetts Bar for all first-time test takers, above the state average. Massachusetts is the state with the largest number of our graduates sitting for the exam and is our reporting state for the American Bar Association.
Office of Student Finance & Records
Provide unsurpassed, prompt and courteous accessible services dedicated to meeting the needs of our students and to maintain positive relationships and open lines of communication with all departments, deans, faculty members, and staff members in accordance with Law School/University policies and procedures, ABA and AALS standards.
Specific responsibilities of this department include, but are not limited to:
- Issuing monthly billing statements
- Processing payments
- Refund overpaid account accordingly
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Maintains the official academic records for current and former students
- Facilitates registration
- Verifies enrollment and degrees
- Processes transcript requests
- Disseminates grade reports (and posts grades to campus cruiser)
- Implementation and enforce the academic rules and procedures established by the School of Law and the University in order to support the educational mission of the School of Law
- Degree Audits (ensuring that all requirements are fulfilled)
- Order and distribute diplomas
- Administration of Final Exams
- Preparation of Dean Certifications for Bar Applicants
- Maintain the integrity and security of all electronic data, records and file. Protect students’ rights to privacy.
Monday - Friday 9:30am to 4:30pm