State of RI Regulations
In accordance with the Rhode Island Department of Health Rules and Regulations Pertaining to Immunization and Testing for Communicable Diseases for Students Entering Colleges or Universities (R23-1-IMM/COL**), students in Rhode Island are required to have the following immunizations:
- DPT/DT/TDAP (tetanus) Booster within last 10 years
- MMR Two doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) both given after 12 months of age, or disease confirmed by office record or positive titre
- VARICELLA (chicken pox) One dose after 1 year of age, or two doses after 13 years of age, or disease confirmed by office record or positive titre
- HEPATITIS B Three doses Hepatitis B vaccine required, or positive titre
- PPD (mantoux) is required within the past year if student is in high risk category for tuberculosis.
All students entering Roger Williams University School of Law or other Rhode Island university/college need to be up-to-date on the required immunizations listed above BEFORE the first day of orientation.