RWU Law students can apply to receive up to $3,500 in a public interest summer stipend. Students chosen have used this funding to finance their summer work in New England, across the U.S. and beyond.
Employers, students, ratings/accreditation agencies, and potential donors all look to the School of Law's alumni involvement and contribution history to assess the commitment of our alumni and, indirectly, the quality of Roger Williams University School of Law.
The School of Law’s Office of Annual Giving is committed to recruiting volunteers, encouraging participation, and securing the resources to preserve the comprehensive, student-centered, learning experience that distinguishes Roger Williams University School of Law. Unrestricted Annual Fund gifts to Roger Williams University School of Law are used to enhance virtually every component of each law student’s daily experience.
- Your dollars go to work immediately to:
- Support career placement events and skills training programs
- Help to recruit the nation’s best professors
- Stock up-to-date loose-leaf services and journals for the Library
- Maintain the physical space
- Generate top quality publications and programs
And that is just the beginning. Please explore the links below to see what a difference your contributions can make, the many ways in which you can make a gift to Roger Williams University School of Law, and how you can tailor your donation to your area of interest.
- Unrestricted gifts to RWU Law Annual Fund go to work immediately for the purposes set forth above and many others.
- Restricted gifts in support of clinics, competition programs, publications, symposia, and academic initiatives allow donors to give back to a program that may have had a significant impact on their law school education.
- Gifts to scholarships free our graduates from a portion of their burdensome debt allowing them to pursue careers in public interest or accept judicial clerkships. Use this link to review the Scholarships Offered and Guidelines for Gift Supported and Endowed named Scholarships.
- Planned gifts have many tax advantages and could allow you to make a larger gift than you might have thought possible. As a young school - with young alumni - Deferred Gift Annuities often hold the most appeal.
Finally, your gift motivates and validates our efforts as we approach other generous friends, interested law firms and corporations.