The outcomes you seek.
The career you want.
An RWU Law education is focused on outcomes. While our faculty and staff are dedicated to helping you develop a deeply intellectual and philosophical understanding of the law, they also deliver the practical know-how and real world experiences you’ll need to pass your bar exam and position yourself strategically to start your career.
Few degrees are more versatile than the Juris Doctor – and RWU Law’s Office of Career Development has the resources you’ll need to navigate a successful professional trajectory. The office members pride themselves on providing a high level of individualized attention and are committed to providing students and alumni with the support and resources necessary to pursue the careers of their choice.
- 3rd Annual Professor Anthony J. Santoro Business Law Lecture Series
- 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Omni Hotel Providence
- Hands-on Deposition Skills Training Program
- All Day
- Providence and Bristol, Rhode Island
- Law Alumni Association Holiday Reception
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Citizens Plaza Rotunda
- Public Interest Law Auction
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Providence Biltmore Hotel